Thursday, April 5, 2012

Another Birthday Blog Freebie

In case you didn't hear....my blog is having a birthday soon. I am so excited that  I am sharing a few freebies with my followers (before the actual "birthday" ;-)
....Since I am teaching my Sea Life unit at this time...these freebies are HOT OFF THE PRESS.... ;-)
This one is a DEEP SEA DIVING: Counting Backwards set. My kiddos are good at counting forward, but when we count backward from 20, there's a soft murmur (and no eye contact) from some kiddos until we get to 10! Those teen numbers are just so hard to master sometimes! Maybe you find there are a few murmurs in your class too! ;-)
Hope you enjoy the freebies ( click here see previous post) and check out my Teachers Notebook Shop for other freebies and resources.  Click on the image below to get your copy...
images from scrappin' doodles


0 comments: