Friday, April 6, 2012

Made in the Shade (Freebie)

I'm back with another Blog Birthday Freebie! I can't seem to control myself! I really enjoy sharing via my blog, so I hope you don't mind that I've gone a bit overboard with the freebies this week! ;-)
This freebie is for teachers looking for a cool way for students to practice using the 10's frame to show work with place value, 10-20. (AKA Common Core Standard K.NBT.1.... Numbers and Operations in Base 10).
Click on the image to head over to my Teachers Notebook Shop to pick up this really COOL freebie! Also check my recent posts for additional freebies.

Freebie images from: Digi Web Studio

2 comments:

Heather's Heart said...

Your blog is so amazing! I can tell by the blog stalking I have been doing that your classroom is an amazing place to be. Your kiddos are so blessed to have you as their teacher and we are blessed to have you as a bloggy friend! What an inspiration you are! =)

I believe God puts each child in our room for a reason and I also believe He sends people like you to help us touch their hearts.

You need to come see my beach *freebie*. It is a word reading game to work on word endings. My kiddos love it and I would be honored if you came to visit. =)

Heather
Heather's Heart

Cindy said...

Heather...
Wow, thanks so much for your extra kind words and thoughts. I do feel I was meant to be a teacher...and a Kindergarten teacher at that! ;-) I love my work.
I am on my way to visit your blog....I hope you'll visit here again soon!

Cindy