Saturday, July 9, 2011

Looking for Something Refreshing to Eat?

I know, this has NOTHING to do with teaching, but it's late, I should be sleeping, I can't ....so what am I doing? SURFING THE INTERNET! It could be worse... I could be EATING! ;-) So I am doing the next best thing....looking at PICTURES of food I would love to eat! LOL!!
I came across a site called: The Girl Who Ate Everything. She posted a recipe for Watermelon Salsa! Now before you click away from here thinking..."NO WAY"... take a look at it:
It's mouth watering! ;-) I have made it before...not quite my recipe, but I can tell you this.... You show up at your next summer picnic with this in your dish and you'll be a HIT! Go on over to Christy's site and check out this and other recipes. I've printed off several! I think my virtual tummy is almost full! ;-) 
ENJOY!

PS...Check out some of the food I wished I could eat in my Pintrest iEat board

4 comments:

Mrs. C said...

I am making it!
littlemisskindergarten.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

When you do, stop back in and let me know what you think!

Melissa said...

Mmmm! That sounds yummy! Cooking is one of my passions . . . I love trying new things! (http://sharetheloveofcooking/wordpress.com) I'll give it a try the next time I buy watermelon.

Cindy said...

It is really good. It's fun to watch people as they take the first bite. They are fully expecting your run of the mill salsa. Once they taste this one they are always wanting more and want the recipe. When you make it, take note of people as they try it!