Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Teaching Expo

It's almost time for another Virtual Teaching Expo.. (Nov. 12th)....the topic this time is TEACHING TIPS...are you registered and ready? I LOVE the idea of being able to learn from other teachers who inspire me to be a better teacher....but I also REALLY love being able to do it from the comfort of my own home.
Why am I attending??
What am I looking for??
 If your school district is like mine, you're heavily involved in providing interventions for students (RTI). I plan to go to the Expo to learn ways to manage the interventions without ignoring the other students....what is the right number of interventions and more. A key factor I think is keeping things organized...Organization is another topic in this expo. Other topics include creating a classroom of independent learners and ways to add excitement into your teaching day!
If you haven't already registered, click on the image below so you can take advantage of the pre-event price. Just think, you can attend in your p.j.'s
Don't forget to sign up while the price is discounted:
Oh and if you attend Nov 12-14 you get a GREAT GOODIE BAG!!

0 comments: