Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Great Gift Idea

If you're looking for a unique gift for a family member, friend, parent-voluteer or anyone else...consider giving the gift of LIGHT!
Night light that is!
Rose Hanbury is in the business of bringing light into your home in the most adorable ways.
I have been a fan of these night lights for a while now, but today I saw something I thought was especially unique and I just had to share it....
a Night Light Kit! The lucky gift recipient can use markers to design his/her very own night light. Take a look at a sampling of some of the possibilities.
U Draw Kits
There are even blank sheets for folks who have drawing talent! ;-)

 If you are not much of an artist, you can select from over 2,000 predesigned images offered at Night Light Designs. You can change the images to match your mood or the season! Simply slide out one image and slide in a new one.

Predesigned Images

You can also upload your own photos to create an even more personal Night Light
Photo Night Light

Click for more information

I think these make a great gift, although I buy lights and then end up keeping them for myself! ;-)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are very cute! My kids are pretty attached to their IKEA nightlights...but maybe I could get them some new ones like these!? =)
Thanks for sharing!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKiES

Cindy said...

Hi Jennifer,
Thanks for taking a look here. My kids are all grow up. These days I find myself leaving the night lights on for my 13 year old Black Lab who has trouble seeing his way up and down the staircase. ;-)

Rebecca Rojas said...

You won't believe it, but earlier I was tucking my 8-year-old into bed and she turned and said to me, "Mom, I want a night light." I told her we would get one! Right after I tucked her in, I turned on my computer, started blog-hopping, and happened upon this post. I think it was meant to be!!! Thanks for sharing!

Cindy said...

Hi Rebecca,
Isn't it amazing how that works sometimes? I hope you can find something fun there for her. I just love looking at the ones I have! Let me know if you get anything there. I will say, I have one that I keep on almost 24/7. I've had it for almost 2 years and the bulb hasn't needed replacing yet! ;-)

Kristen said...

Hey Cindy, these nightlights are too cool!

I love black labs! We have 3...two are brothers (9 yrs.) and one rambunctious little girl who is just over 1 yr. They are the best, aren't they??