Thursday, September 1, 2011

Save the Date...

What are you doing Saturday, Sept. 17th? What if I told you that you could join teachers from all over the globe in an expo? I know what you're thinking...school is back in  session and you just don't want to think of getting out of bed and going to an expo on a Saturday!! What if I told you that you can attend this expo in your favorite PJ's....you don't have to curl your hair or even get out of bed? Yes, I know sounds too good to be true...but you can do that and more!
TBA is once again leading the way for teachers. This time it's an ONLINE EXPO! You can sign up and participate in sessions to help you learn more about blogging. Interested? Click on the button below to learn more! I promise you there's  really nothing like it out there....

0 comments: