Thursday, April 7, 2011

Welcome and Let's Share...

Let me say a BIG HELLO and Welcome to my new blog! I am excited to have this blog as a means to share and learn from other teachers who are out in the field and using technology in the classroom!
First of all, THANKS to Pamela of The Posh Box for designing this BEAUTIFUL blog for me. She re-designed my Kindergarten Blog and I was so happy with it that I decided to make a BRAND NEW blog! ;-) She does a wonderful job of getting just the right details to make the design a perfect fit. For those of you that know me...look at the details and you'll see the real me inside the design!
;-)
OK, now on with why I am really here. I find I miss the opportunity to share my love of technology with other teachers. I thought a blog might help cure me of that loss. It is my goal to help teachers learn, but also to learn from others as well.
I want to share all sorts of links, tips, tutorials and more. I am always looking so please share with me as well.
I hope you will sign up to  follow this blog and get regular updates. Also, feel free to contact me if you find a site you think might be of interest.
Thanks for stopping in to see what's going on in The Teacher's Lounge.
Check back soon!

1 comments:

Tamara L. Chilver said...

Ahhh, you created this blog the day before TBA was created. Look how God had that timed out perfectly. ☺

So happy half-year birthday to you, too!!!